Saturday, February 14, 2015

friday i'm in love (& a day late)

so much out there to fall in love with...
where to start?!

Ok seriously...how have i never found these before
Elise Gets Crafty::  podcasts
i love them...i started at the beginning of season one
totally loving them!

go omnomnomnomify...you will be so happy you did.

this is always one of my recurring resolutions
GET UP EARLIER
i always try to convince myself
that i would be
so much happier
if i would just
get
up
earlier....
but so far...i haven't listened to myself.
but this was a great article nonetheless!

and...still on topic of resolutions...
a 40 hour work week in 16.7 hours...
i'm in!

february is cinnamon heart month
at the big orange house in the middle of the street!


this.  oh, this.  this made me so insanely happy.  love her.



1 comment:

Relyn Lawson said...

I'm excited to visit all your links. They look fun!