Tuesday, March 17, 2015

the big move...

i have been blogging here
for 10 years next month.

10 years.

that kinda sorta blows my mind.

i have
changed in so many ways
during my time here...
i have bought a house, had a home daycare,
changed jobs twice after the daycare...
learned to knit, wrote a lot of poetry,
tried to crochet...
i got my driver's license.
i became a wedding photographer.
i read books, tried recipes,
learned a little html.
i did poetry thursday and SPC...
everyday i tried to get a photo featured on Shutter Sisters
(& occasionally succeeded) :)

i made friends and strong connections
that are with me still.
i vented and worried and laughed
and told stories and shared my gratitude
and self doubt and my small victories.

i came every day and then
for months
i hardly came at all.
but i always knew that it was here for me.

but the last couple of years, i have been wondering
if i should take it a step further, could i take it a step further.
and finally, one friday night,
i made a grand leap, a leap of ginormous proportions
and not only did i start a squarespace website for my photography
but
i also
imported
my blog to that website.

and now, i am going to start blogging from there...
(and i cannot even tell you how terrifying
it was for me to hit that import button,
how my stomach instantly fluttered
what are you doing? what have you done?
do you know what you are doing?)

so...if you are with me still...
pop over to see me at my new home...
my home where i actually use my real name (although
i'll still answer to gkgirl)
arlenegiddings.com

it's still a work in progress but i suspect...i am as well...
so i guess that's ok.
:)
drop by, leave me a note...i'd love it if you did!


7 comments:

Nicole Thomsan said...

bell shark cartilage
animal pump
diesel protein powder
graviola canada
animal stak
ultimate nutrition
sunwarrior protein
maca powder canada
spirulina canada
collagen supplements

scDhddhdfbnjnfnxxf said...

health food stores brampton
diesel protein powder
health food stores mississauga
omega nutrition coconut oil
wholy tea
vitamins online canada
bell shark cartilage
silicea
easy iron
healthy planet
healthy planet canada
perfect whey
silicea gel
online vitamin store canada

scDhddhdfbnjnfnxxf said...

health food stores brampton
diesel protein powder
health food stores mississauga
omega nutrition coconut oil
wholy tea
vitamins online canada
bell shark cartilage
silicea
easy iron
healthy planet
healthy planet canada
perfect whey
silicea gel
online vitamin store canada

scDhddhdfbnjnfnxxf said...

buy lorna vanderhaeghe estrosmart
cheap vitamins online canada
estrosmart canada
organic traditions supplements canada
shop vitamins online
vega sport protein canada
domatcha
bio k probiotics
healthy times
bio k probiotic
vitamins canada
pumpkin seed protein powder
health store toronto
canada vitamins

albertrou704 said...

liquid iron
silicea
shark cartilage
Buy Lorna Vanderhaeghe Supplements
nutrition plus
garden of life raw protein
shop vitamins online
sovereign silver
aerobic oxygen
amino acid supplements
betaine hcl
ph paper
vitamin store
vitamin shop

sony rou said...

sierra sil
the vitamin shop
silica supplements
glucomannan
iodine sources
calm magnesium
vega one canada
ultimate nutrition
omega nutrition
taheebo tea
calcium ascorbate
navitas naturals

Relyn Lawson said...

I miss you here. Just sayin'...